Amanda Moncada practices in the area of corporate law with a focus in complex commercial lending. She represents commercial banks, other financial intermediaries and corporate borrowers in bilateral and syndicated lending transactions, both secured and unsecured.
Ms. Moncada is a 2015 summa cum laude graduate of DePaul University College of Law, where she was Managing Editor of Notes and Comments for the DePaul Law Review and elected to The Order of the Coif, and a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
Prior to joining Duane Morris, Ms. Moncada worked as an educator with Teach For America and as a PILI Fellow with Business and Professional People for the Public Interest.
- Represented a business-management consulting corporation in connection with a syndicated $400,000,000 unsecured credit facility.
- Represented a national scrap metal producing corporation in connection with a bilateral $37,000,000 secured revolving credit facility.
- Represented an institutional banking lender, as administrative agent, in connection with a $13,500,000 term loan facility provided to a borrower to finance the acquisition of two memory care centers.
- Represented an institutional banking lender, as administrative agent, in connection with a $7,250,000 term loan facility and a $5,000,000 revolving credit facility provided to a borrower to finance the acquisition of a gourmet food production company.
- Represented a private equity firm in the acquisition of a behavioral health network through a note purchase financing in the amount of $15,500,000.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2015
- – Managing Editor of Notes & Comments, DePaul Law Review
- – Order of the Coif
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S., summa cum laude, 2010
- – Phi Beta Kappa
- – Bronze Tablet Recipient
Admissions : Illinois
- Duane Morris LLP, – Associate, 2018-present
- Sidley Austin LLP, – Associate, 2015-2018
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
Rate : $$$$