Amanda (Mandy) Jesteadt is a commercial litigator who focuses her practice on representing clients in the telecommunications industry. She represents wireless carriers in litigation and arbitration involving fraud and security, breach of contract, intellectual property claims, consumer issues, and other matters.
Mandy has additional significant experience in litigation regarding trade secrets, consumer finance, lender liability and loan servicing, and escalated foreclosures.
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2009)
- University of Chicago (B.A., with honors, 2004)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Florida State Courts
- Legal Extern, United States Attorney’s Office, Gainesville, FL (2007)
- Guardian Supervisor, Guardian Ad Litem Program, Miami (2005-2006)
Rate : $$$$