Amanda M. Santella is a talented lawyer who specializes in white collar defense and corporate investigations. Amanda provides representation for a variety of individuals and corporations involved in criminal investigations and internal investigations. She also maintains an active civil and criminal litigation practice, with a particular focus on False Claims Act litigation.
Amanda’s clients span a variety of industries including the health care and financial services sectors, among others. Amanda carefully guides her clients through their sensitive matters and works diligently to ensure they receive the best representation and favorable outcomes.
- Represents corporate and individual clients in connection with criminal investigations by the Department of Justice and local United States Attorneys’ Offices
- Represents an individual corporate executive in connection with a high-profile fraud investigation
- Represents a major nonprofit organization in a multi-committee congressional investigation
- Represents several individuals in connection with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Department of Justice
- Represents corporate healthcare clients in connection with federal False Claims Act litigation, both at the district court level and on appeal
- Counsels clients regarding Anti-Kickback Statute and Civil Monetary Penalties Law compliance issues
- Represented a leading technology company in connection with a congressional inquiry regarding tax and corporate structuring issues
- Represented a corporate client in connection with a congressional inquiry regarding implementation of the Affordable Care Act
- Represented a major financial institution in connection with a multi-agency federal investigation and congressional investigation into a high-profile bankruptcy
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Georgetown University, J.D.: magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Legal Research and Writing Law Fellow
- Williams College, B.A. English
Rate : $$$$