Amanda Semaan is a litigator who has a wide range of experience helping corporate clients resolve complex disputes. She primarily represents employers defending wage-and-hour, discrimination and other California employment law claims.
She also represents manufacturers of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food products and other consumer products in product liability disputes, and has experience in multiple aspects of Proposition 65, including compliance, responding to notices of intent to sue, litigation, and settlement.
Amanda is skilled in all stages of litigation, including drafting pleadings, motions and briefs; handling discovery; and preparing for and attending trial. Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Amanda worked as a litigation associate with Arnold & Porter and served as a judicial extern for Justice Dennis Perluss in the California Court of Appeal.
- UCLA School of Law, J.D. Journal of Law and Technology (career forum chair) (2013)
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), B.A. in Communication Studies, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa (2009)
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Professional Associations : American Bar Association
Rate : $$$