Amanda Stone Swart is a senior associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. She is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases.
Ms. Stone Swart works in the firm’s Leesburg office, and represents clients in Leesburg, Loudoun County, and all across Northern Virginia. Ms. Stone Swart is originally from Boone, Iowa. She graduated summa cum laude from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska in 2004, with Bachelor’s of Arts degrees in both Political Science and Journalism.
Upon graduation, Ms. Stone Swart worked on Senator Charles Grassley’s re-election campaign in Iowa prior to relocating to the Washington, D.C. area. She then worked as a legal assistant or law clerk for several firms in downtown D.C. and Northern Virginia, before enrolling full time at George Mason University School of Law.
After graduating from law school in 2009, Ms. Stone Swart practiced family law as an associate attorney at a law firm in Northern Virginia from 2010 until June 2015 before joining Livesay & Myers, P.C.
- Virginia State Bar, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2016
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2017
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2015–Present
- Cole Miller PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2010–2015
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Virginia State Bar (Family Law Section)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Loudoun County Bar Association
- Law Camp Casino Night Committee, Loudoun County Bar Association (Chair)
Rate : $$$