Amanda Streff Bonner is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office and a member of the Intellectual Property practice. She focuses primarily on patent litigation and inter partes review proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
Amanda’s practice focuses on areas of electrical engineering, computer engineering, biomedical engineering, and mechanical engineering. She is experienced in technologies such as mobile devices, semiconductors, LCD panels, telecommunications, and medical devices.
She has extensive experience in IPRs and has been counsel in over 60 IPR proceedings. For this work, she was recognized as a “Top Attorney” in IPR proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board by Docket Navigator.
She has significant research experience with nanoparticles and nanobiotechnology. In 2009, Amanda externed for Hon. Amy St. Eve of the US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Also, while attending law school, she argued Consolidation Coal v. William F. Kusch, No. 09-2297 (3rd Cir. 2011) in successful affirmance of administrative decision awarding claimant coal miner black lung benefits.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, JD
- Vanderbilt University, BE, cum laude
- US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association – Intellectual Property Division, Membership Board, 2010 – Present
- Richard Linn American Inn of Court
Rate : $$$