Amanda Messa focuses her practice on all areas of construction litigation with an emphasis on complex commercial construction disputes. She regularly represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in a variety of construction-related disputes on both public and private projects across the state of Louisiana.
Additionally, she has a significant amount of experience with lien-related matters arising under Louisiana’s Private Works Act and Public Works Act. In addition to her litigation experience, Amanda has experience negotiating and preparing contract documents for construction clients.
While Amanda’s practice is primarily focused on construction matters, she has successfully prosecuted and defended matters on behalf of clients in a wide variety of areas including real estate and property disputes, breach of contract claims, business disputes, foreclosures and collection matters.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D., 2005
- Louisiana State University, B.S., cum laude, in Business Administration
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
CLERKSHIP : Judicial Law Clerk to the Hon. Ford E. Stinson, the Hon. Jeff Cox and the Hon. John M. Robinson, 26th Judicial District Court, Louisiana
Rate : $$$