Amanda Wong is an Associate in Fragomen’s New York office, where she focuses her practice on U.S. business immigration and compliance matters.
She has experience representing multinational corporations, emerging companies, and nonprofit organizations in industries including technology, financial services, retail, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, and advertising, in a wide variety of complex nonimmigrant and immigrant visa matters.
Amanda’s pro bono work has included serving as a volunteer attorney at Citizenship Day events, where she assists low-income and underserved naturalization applicants.
- Advised a multinational client on a Blanket L amendment for a corporate restructuring exercise.
- Counseled an emerging company on obtaining corporate E registration.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law | J.D., 2011
- New York University | B.S., 2006, cum laude
Bar Admissions: New York, Massachusetts
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$