Amber L. Covucci is an associate in O’Melveny’s New York office and a member of the Litigation department. Her practice focuses on securities litigation and white collar criminal defense, including government investigations.
- Defending broker-dealer in litigation and three FINRA arbitrations arising from its marketing and sale of auction-rate securities. Obtained summary judgment victory in federal court.
- Representing major multinational company in ongoing criminal antitrust investigation.
- Representing mortgage servicer in False Claims Act qui tam litigation.
Amber also has an active pro bono practice, focusing on youth justice issues.
Significant Pro Bono Experience:
- Representing abandoned child brought to the United States for lifesaving medical treatment in his application for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status.
- Facilitated multiple workshops with youth and police officers on community-police interactions.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Columbia University, J.D.: James Kent Scholar and Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; Notes Editor, Columbia Journal of European
- Drew University, B.A., English
- Honorable Martin Glenn, US Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$