Amber Davis is an Associate at Fragomen’s Boston office, where she provides U.S. immigration advice to major multinational companies. Amber simplifies the U.S. immigration process for her clients by providing advice tailored to each company’s unique business culture.
She proposes innovative solutions for her clients’ immigration needs to help ensure compliance in the evolving immigration environment. She develops strong petitions, prepares persuasive responses to Requests for Evidence and provides representation before United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Amber also has experience providing immigration solutions to individuals, mid-size regional companies and large foreign companies entering the U.S for the first time, including Fortune Global 500 companies. She has also assisted start-up companies, ranging from those with minimal funding to new research entities with significant grants.
- Advised and trained human resources professionals on immigration compliance.
- Advised start-ups on retaining talented global workers while developing compliance mechanisms and sustainable immigration programming.
- Advised rapidly growing companies on the implications of H-1B dependency.
- Strategized PERM labor certifications and immigrant petitions for employers impacted by pervasive backlogs for Indian- and Chinese-national workers.
- Created new and effective approaches for responding to Requests for Evidence.
- Prepared EB-5 petitions for individual investors and analyzed regional center investment offerings to advise on the risks and potential rewards of different investment options.
- Prepared extraordinary ability petitions for individual immigrants, including Fortune Global 500 executives, researchers and R&D leaders with contributions to the medical, agricultural, biomaterials and industrial sciences fields, famous athletes transitioning into coaching careers, acclaimed artists in literature, pottery, folk art and niche areas, and accomplished musicians transitioning into teaching careers.
- Boston University School of Law | J.D., 2016
- William Jessup University | B.A., 2013, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$