Amber M. Moore practices in the areas of energy and general litigation. Ms. Moore has experience in defending clients in land use, professional liability, medical malpractice, and construction litigation matters. She has also assisted clients with obtaining mineral leasing rights.
Ms. Moore’s experience has covered many stages of the litigation process, including taking and defending depositions, drafting briefs, dispositive motions, hearings, mediation, evidentiary hearings, trial preparation, and appeals.
- Represented real estate agent in motion to dismiss in a professional liability matter brought by purchaser of undeveloped residential property
- Represented homeowners association in enforcing restrictive covenants, including motions for summary judgment and evidentiary hearing on attorney’s fees and costs
- Represented clients in construction litigation matters by drafting motions for summary judgment for a pipeline operator and for a subcontractor in residential housing
- Defended client in medical malpractice action, including motion to dismiss hearing
- Assisted with research and drafting for appeals before the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia and United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.A. Lee University
- Associate Editor, West Virginia Law Review, Volume 114
- Member, U.S. Supreme Court Clinic
- CALI Award for Contracts; International Trade Regulations Seminar; Estate Planning; Payment Systems
- ALI CLE Scholarship & Leadership Award, Class of 2013
- Dean’s Fellow, WVU College of Law Academic Excellence Program
Rate : $$$$