Amber Sarno is a member of the Real Estate, Environmental, Energy and Land Use Practice Group. She focuses her practice primarily in the areas of land use permitting and litigation, environmental litigation, and representation of municipalities and quasi-governmental agencies on a variety of issues.
Amber’s experience includes representation of public and private clients before local and state agencies, and in state and federal court, regarding site development applications, administrative appeals, takings and eminent domain matters, fair housing claims, and environmental cleanup and cost recovery actions.
Amber also practices in the area of environmental counseling including representation of private schools regarding compliance with various local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association: Environmental Law Section; Planning & Zoning Section
- Connecticut Developers Council
- Connecticut Society for Women Environmental Professionals
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., 2007, magna cum laude
- Providence College, B.A., 2001, magna cum laude, Pi Sigma Alpha
Rate : $$$