Amber R. Randolph is an associate in the firm’s Corporate, Securities, and Finance Section, regularly counseling clients on mergers and acquisitions, privacy issues and general corporate matters.
Amber also helps governmental authorities implement policies and comply with laws applicable to public bodies.
- Represented businesses in entity selection, formation, maintenance and related governance matters.
- Assisted with purchases and sales of multi-million dollar businesses, including communications and media enterprises, and manufacturers and distributors.
- Represented various entities in drafting and reviewing contracts, including licensing and service agreements and noncompetition agreements.
- Advised public authorities regarding compliance with laws, including enabling legislation, the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, the Virginia Public Procurement Act, and the Virginia State and Local Government Conflict of Interests Act, as well as assisted with governance and general counsel matters, including project agreements and other contractual matters.
- Advised businesses regarding internet and privacy issues, such as privacy policies and email marketing compliance.
- Prepared and coordinated entity ownership transfer documents for estate planning purposes.
- J.D., University of Virginia, 2012
- B.A. History, Virginia Wesleyan, summa cum laude, 2005
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
Rate : $$$$