Amber C. Thomson is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. Ms. Thomson also serves as a member of the firm’s Associate Committee and is a member of the firm-wide Diversity and Inclusion Attorney Network and Out at Sheppard LGBTQ Group.
Ms. Thomson’s practice encompasses general litigation, international arbitration, and privacy and cybersecurity law. She has experience counseling public and private companies on international disputes, as well as representing companies in investor-state disputes (ICSID arbitration).
Ms. Thomson also counsels companies on cybersecurity and data breach matters, as well as US and international data privacy, data transfer and “Big Data” issues.
- J.D., Howard University, 2016, cum laude
- B.S.B.A., Old Dominion University, 2004
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- Member, American Bar Association’s Section of International Arbitration
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association’s Sections of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Litigation Law, and Young Lawyers
- Greater Washington Area Bar Association
- LGBT Bar DC
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
Rate : $$$