Ame W. Lewis combines her experience in business transactions and environmental law to find practical solutions to complex environmental liability and compliance issues in corporate and real property transactions.
She regularly advises manufacturing, telecommunications, food and beverage, and restaurant clients on environmental and real estate due diligence, environmental indemnity agreements, environmental insurance, permitting, and compliance issues. She represents clients in a variety of mergers and acquisitions transactions, including asset sales on behalf of buyers and sellers.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Board Member, Metropolitan Family Service, 2017-present
- Board Member, Portland Fruit Tree Project, 2014-2017
- Board Member, Art With Heart, 2004, 2008-2010
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2001
- Executive Managing Editor, Journal of Law & Policy
- B.A., Political Science, Women’s Studies, University of Washington, 1994
Rate : $$$$