Amee A. Mikacich advises clients in product and premises liability, labor and employment, and commercial litigation matters. She defends matters throughout California and in Oregon and Texas.
Amee is involved in many prestigious legal organizations, including the American Board of Trial Advocates and the International Association of Defense Counsel. She is a fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America.
As a member of the Board of Governors for California Women Lawyers (CWL), Amee advocates for women in and out of the legal profession. She currently serves as the CWL President.
Before joining Hinshaw, Amee practiced at a San Francisco-based international firm for nearly five years. She also spent over two decades practicing at a litigation firm in Oakland, CA.
Representative Matters :
- Lytle v. Berkeley Unified School District, Alameda County, Race, retaliation, and disability discrimination tried to verdict.
- Dyer v. Ford Motor Company, San Francisco County, Products liability, brake defect, wrongful death.
- Gambucci v. Oakfabco, Inc., Los Angeles County, Products liability, personal injury case against boiler manufacturer resulting in dismissal at trial.
- Bulnes v. Caltrain, San Mateo County, Railroad crossing fatality tried to verdict.
- Davis v. Bay Area Rapid Transit District, Alameda County, Premises liability and elevator-related personal injury tried to verdict.
Professional Affiliations :
- Women Lawyers of Alameda County, Member, 2017–Present
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Associate, 2012–Present
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow, 2012–Present
- International Association of Defense Counsel, Member, 2012–Present
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Litigation Division, Member, 1990–Present
- J.D., San Francisco Law School, 1989
- B.A., English, University of California, Berkeley, 1984
Admissions : California
Rate : $$$$