Ms. Amelia Steelhead obtained her B.A. from the University of California, Santa Barbara, graduating with a degree in Biological Sciences and minoring in Spanish. Ms. Steelhead then attended Loyola Law School and received her J.D. in 2014.
Ms. Steelhead clerked with Rose, Klein & Marias LLP in her second and third years of law school and joined the firm as an associate in 2014 upon passing the California Bar.
Ms. Steelhead is a member of Consumer Attorneys of California and Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, J.D. – 2014
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California,B.A. – 2011
- California, 2014
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Consumer Attorneys of California – 2014 – Present
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles – 2014 – Present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – 2015 – Present
Rate : $$$$