Amelia D. McKeithen is a member of the firm’s global project finance group. Ms. McKeithen’s practice focuses on representing clients in all aspects of the development, financing, purchase, and sale of energy and infrastructure assets employing renewable technologies. Ms. McKeithen is familiar with various transaction structures, including tax equity and traditional project financing.Prior to joining Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, Ms. McKeithen served as an attorney-advisor for the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission in the Energy Projects section of its Office of General Counsel.
- Ms. McKeithen’s experience includes representing:
- an investment fund manager in connection with a tax equity financing and lease structuring for a portfolio of solar PV projects benefiting from state tax credits.
- a financial institution in connection with a $100 million tax equity investment in a 249.7 MW wind energy project and associated infrastructure
- a financial institution with respect to its sell-down of its solar portfolio and assets related thereto
- a financial institution in connection with a tax equity investment in a portfolio of five wind energy projects
- two financial institutions in connection with a tax equity investment in a 150 MW wind energy project in Texas
- J.D., Vanderbilt University School of Law
- B.A., University of Virginia
- District of Columbia
- New York
Rate : $$$