Amelia R. Messa is Of Counsel in the Wilmington office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where her practice focuses on business transactions using Delaware alternative entities, including limited liability companies, partnerships (limited and general), and statutory trusts.
She assists in all aspects of the operation of Delaware alternative entities, including advising on their formation, governance, reorganization, contract interpretation, fiduciary duties, and dissolution.
Prior to joining the firm, Amelia practiced in the business group at Potter Anderson Corroon LLP in Wilmington. Previously, she practiced for several years in the alternative entity group at Richards, Layton & Finger, P.A. in Wilmington.
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 2006
- B.S., Finance, The Pennsylvania State University, 2003
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Delaware State Bar Association
- Secretary, Commercial Law Section, Delaware State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- State Bar of Delaware
Rate : $$$