Amelia G. Yowell is an associate in the Washington, D.C. office of King & Spalding and a member of the firm’s Appellate, Constitutional, and Administrative Law practice group. Amelia’s practice focuses on appeals, dispositive motions, and strategic counseling in connection with complex litigation and government investigations.
Before joining King & Spalding, Amelia served as a law clerk to the Honorable Mary H. Murguia of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the Honorable Judge Julia Smith Gibbons of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
She also served as the 2015-2016 Supreme Court Fellow assigned to the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts, where she advised the U.S. Advisory Committee on the Rules of Civil Procedure.
Amelia is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame Law School, where she served as the Executive Editor of the Notre Dame Law Review.
- J.D., Notre Dame Law School
- B.G.S., University of Kansas
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
Rate : $$$