Amina Najib is an associate attorney with Kempster, Corcoran, Quiceno and Lenz-Calvo, Ltd., where she practices immigration law exclusively. She focuses her practice on asylum, U visas, benefits for victims of domestic violence, family-based immigration, naturalization, removal defense and federal court litigation.
She is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and a member of the Arab American Bar Association. She was previously a supervising attorney with the National Immigrant Justice Center.
Amina is the daughter of a Palestinian immigrant. Prior to her career as an immigration attorney, she studied in Rome, Oxford and interned with Al-Haq, a legal human rights organization located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Professional Associations & Membership:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Chicago Chapter
- Ethics and the Unauthorized Practice of Law, committee member, 2012-2013
- New Americans Initiative, committee member, 2012-2013
- DePaul University College of Law, 2005
- Immigration Law Clinic, Certificate in International and Comparative Law
- Loyola University Chicago, 2000
Rate : $$$$