Amira Khan, an Associate in Offit Kurman’s Family Law, concentrates her practice across the full spectrum of divorce and child custody issues. She is certified in Collaborative Law and can practice as a Best Interest Attorney where she represents children in highly contentious cases.
Ms. Khan has also practiced real estate law. Working with mortgage lenders, servicers and banks she specialized in mortgage foreclosure. Ms. Khan is currently admitted to practice in Maryland and eligible for waiver into the District of Columbia.
Ms. Khan earned her J.D. at Widener University, Delaware School of Law. During law school she was an active member of the Public Interest Law Alliance and a student ambassador. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice at George Washington University.
- Widener University, Delaware School of Law, J.D.
- George Washington University, B.A. Criminal Justice
Admissions : Maryland
- Public Interest Law Alliance
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Montgomery County
Rate : $$$