Amisha Shrimanker Kotte has more than 10 years of experience advising companies on an extensive range of capital markets transactions and corporate governance matters. Her experience includes representing and counseling issuers on a wide variety of public and private corporate financing transactions, including 144A offerings, high yield and investment-grade debt offerings, equity offerings, tender offers, exchange offers, debt restructurings, and M&A transactions.
Amisha also regularly advises clients on compliance and corporate governance issues, including periodic reporting responsibilities, stock exchange rules and regulations, board self-assessments, and shareholder activism.
With her background as an M&A attorney in New York, Amisha has significant experience in mergers and acquisitions and has represented public and private companies and private equity firms in domestic and international mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, joint ventures, and other corporate transactions.
She has represented clients in a variety of industries, including automotive, consumer products, chemicals, manufacturing, media measurement and analytics, real estate, and telecommunications. Her representative clients in recent matters include comScore, Eastman Chemical Company, Newell Brands, Axiall Corporation, Flowers Foods, Randstad Holdings, and U.S. Bank.
- University of Michigan (J.D. cum laude December 2006; Associate Editor, Michigan Journal of International Law);
- Duke University (B.A. 2004)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia and New York
- Eastman Chemical completes $800 million notes offering, concurrent cash tender offer, and notes redemptions
- comScore achieves successful settlement agreement with Starboard Value LP
- Newell Brands completes concurrent cash tender offers
- Newell Brands sells Tools division to Stanley Black & Decker for $1.95 billion
- Axiall acquired by Westlake Chemical for $33 per share in all-cash transaction with $3.8 billion enterprise value
- Eastman Chemical issues €550 million of 1.50% Notes in public offering
- Gray Television completes $175.6 million public offering of Common Stock
- Greystar Real Estate issues $250 million of 8.25% Senior Secured Notes in Rule 144A and Regulation S offering
- Eastman Chemical completes $500 million offering of 4.65% Notes
Rate : $$$$