Amit Gressel is an associate in the San Francisco office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he represents companies in complex litigation related to intellectual property, trade secrets, and internet law and strategy.
Amit has significant experience in all aspects of litigation, including discovery, taking and defending depositions, briefing motions to dismiss and for summary judgment, and trial preparation.
Prior to joining the firm, Amit was an associate in the Los Angeles office of Irell & Manella LLP, where he focused on intellectual property and entertainment litigation.
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 2015
- B.A., Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles, 2010
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$