Amit Raviv’s appreciation for business needs and goals reinforces his growing mergers and acquisitions practice. His experience covers private equity transactions, commercial contracts and other general corporate governance.
Amit prides himself in his ability to focus on his client’s objectives, his attentiveness and his ability to communicate complex legal issues clearly and concisely. He has represented a breadth of clients, including financial firms, publicly traded companies and small to mid-sized privately owned businesses.
- Member of the team that represented an international fashion company in a merger of two of its subsidiaries.
- Member of the team that represented an energy services company in a sale of 100% of its stock to subsidiary of an international energy conglomerate.
- Member of the team that represented a foreign hedge fund client in seed deal with a domestic hedge fund start up.
- Member of the team that represented a veterinary hospital client in an asset sale of all of its assets to a private equity firm.
- Member of the team that represented a private equity firm in its purchase of a proxy services corporation.
- South Bronx United: Soccer Coach (2017)
- Silicon Valley Jewish Film Festival: Search Committee (2015 to 2017)
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2013, cum laude; American University Business Law Review, Articles Editor
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 2007
Rate : $$$