Amrita Lamba is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office, where she counsels clients on immigrant and nonimmigrant employment-based visa applications (e.g., H, L, E, TN, O, PERM).
She also assists individuals with family-based immigrant visa applications. Amrita represents small businesses, investors, individuals and multinational corporations across various industries.
Amrita has assisted clients with hardship waivers, asylum cases, removal defense, appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals and investment-based petitions for start-ups.
She also has experience drafting legal briefs and memoranda, including responses to Requests for Evidence, Notices of Intent to Deny and Motions for Reconsideration.
Amrita has provided pro bono legal services through the Mexican consulate, nonprofits affiliated with the United Nations and religious organizations.
Amrita speaks English, Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish.
- Barry University School of Law | J.D., 2011
- Crummer Graduate School of Business | MBA, 2007
- Rollins College | B.A., 2006
Bar Admissions: Florida
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, South Asian Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$