Ms. Amy A. Abeloff is an associate in the Los Angeles-Century City office and is located within the litigation department. Ms. Abeloff works on various aspects of intellectual property law including trademark and copyright prosecution, enforcement, and litigation, as well as trade secrets litigation.
She is a previous member of the ABA Law Student Division Board of Governors. Ms. Abeloff interned at the United States Patent and Trademark Office and the trademark department of a well-known sports apparel company.
Ms. Abeloff has also served as temporary counsel on secondment for an international, Fortune 10 health insurance company. Ms. Abeloff interned at Seyfarth Shaw’s Boston office before joining the Los Angeles-Century City office.
- J.D., University of New Hampshire, cum laude (2015)
- Editor-in-Chief, IDEA: The Intellectual Property Law Review
- B.A., Cornell University, magna cum laude (2011)
- American Bar Association (Emerging Leader 2015-2016; Former Member of the Law Student Division Board of Governors (2014-2015))
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
Rate : $$$$