Amy Bond is a litigator focused on commercial litigation and International Trade Commission Section 337 proceedings. Ms. Bond’s experience covers all stages of litigation, including complaint development, discovery, motion practice, hearing, appeal, and remedy enforcement.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2015
- Harvard University, B.A., 2010
Judicial Clerkship : Hon. Jerome A. Holmes, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 2015 – 2016
Bar Admissions :
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Representative Matters :
- Represented a steel company in an International Trade Commission investigation involving a claim of false designation of origin.
- Represented a consumer electronics company in an International Trade Commission investigation involving allegations of patent infringement.
Pro Bono :
- Briefed and argued an appeal of a child custody order in the DC Court of Appeals.
- Won a hearing to obtain a civil protection order on behalf of a domestic violence survivor.
- Litigated child custody, divorce, and domestic violence cases during a six-month pro bono rotation with the Neighborhood Legal Services Program.
Memberships and Affiliations : American Bar Association
Rate : $$$