Amy Bentsen Boring is an associate in King & Spalding’s Atlanta office and a member of the firm’s Special Matters and Investigations practice. Her practice focuses on white-collar criminal defense, internal corporate investigations, and complex civil litigation.
She also provides regulatory compliance advice to pharmacy and healthcare clients and represents clients in connection with government investigations and enforcement actions.
Amy graduated, magna cum laude, from Georgia State University College of Law. During law school, she interned with the Federal Reserve Bank and served as a student attorney in the Georgia State College of Law Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic.
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, magna cum laude
- B.S., University of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Women in White Collar – Atlanta Chapter
Rate : $$$