Amy Daugherty is a native of Jackson, Alabama. As an undergraduate of Auburn University, Amy received a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture as well as a Bachelor of Science. She graduated from Cumberland School of Law in 1994 and began working as a general practitioner in St. Simons Island, Georgia.
She practiced real estate law in Massachusetts before moving to Utah to act as corporate counsel for the Wardley Better Homes and Gardens franchise. Later Amy moved into private practice as an associate attorney concentrating in the areas of real estate, foreclosures, contract and creditor bankruptcy.
The largest segment of Amy’s practice focuses on business coverage disputes, catastrophic injury, class action and mass torts as well as workers compensation.
- B.L.A. and B.S., Auburn University, Landscape Architecture, 1990
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, 1994
Admitted to Practice:
- United States Federal District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- United States Federal District of Utah
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Massachusetts
- State Bar of Utah
Rate : $$$