Amy M. Doig is an attorney in the firm’s Commercial Litigation Department. She represents individuals and entities in litigated matters often concerning disputes such as breach of contract, property damage, personal injury, design defects, construction defects, construction management, and design professional’s work. She also practices in the areas of transportation & logistics and insurance coverage.
Amy earned her law degree from the John Marshall Law School and her B.A., summa cum laude, from DePaul University. While in law school, Amy was a member of the John Marshall Law Review, Trial Advocacy & Dispute Resolution Honors Council, and Moot Court Honors Council.
Amy is a 2018 Construction Lawyers Society of America Fellow and serves on the American Heart Association’s Chicago Board of Young Professionals.
- John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2013
- DePaul University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2009
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Heart Association, Chicago Young Professionals Board
- Construction Lawyers Society of America, Fellow
Rate : $$$$