Amy E. Lowen focuses her practice on bankruptcy and public finance matters.
- J.D., Boston College Law School
- B.A., summa cum laude, Boston College
- Hon. John S. Dalis, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Amy E. Lowen & Greenberg Traurig LLP can handle?
Greenberg Traurig LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Public & Tax Exempt Finance. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Greenberg Traurig LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Greenberg Traurig LLP?
Amy E. Lowen lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Amy E. Lowen reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Amy E. Lowen lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates