Amy Fisch Solomon specializes in the areas of professional liability, toxic torts, products liability and insurance bad faith. She is the Past President of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), one of the largest plaintiff lawyers’ organizations in the nation.
As a trial lawyer, she has successfully tried over two dozen jury and bench trials in State and Federal courts, and obtained numerous seven and eight figure verdicts and settlements on behalf of her clients.
In addition to her busy practice, she is also a mediator, arbitrator and an early neutral evaluator for the Los Angeles Superior Court’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Panel and pro-bono counsel for Loyola Law School’s Cancer Legal Resource Center.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California 1987
- California State University, Northridge, California 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Past President, 2008
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Board of Governors, 1997 – 2002
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member, Los Angeles Chapter Executive Committee, 2007
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Associate Member, 2003 – Present
Rate : $$$