Amy Ho is an Associate in Fragomen’s Los Angeles office. She provides counsel in all aspects of corporate immigration. Her current practice focuses primarily on immigrant visa matters for a large corporate client.
Amy initially joined Fragomen as a Law Clerk in 2014. In this role, she assisted clients with a variety of U.S. nonimmigrant and immigrant matters—including national interest waivers, H and L visa petitions, outstanding researcher and extraordinary ability petitions, and permanent residence applications.
During law school, Amy worked with the Children’s Rights Clinic, where she advocated on behalf of parents and children regarding their education rights in school discipline and special education settings.
She also advocated on behalf of special needs children to obtain appropriate services for their education.
Amy speaks Cantonese and English.
- Prepared and filed successful EB-1 extraordinary ability and outstanding researcher visas and EB-2 national interest waivers for foreign national employees in STEM fields.
- Prepared responses to requests for additional evidence.
- Prepared and filed successful permanent residence applications.
- Southwestern Law School | J.D., 2015, Cum Laude
- University of California, San Diego | B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions: California
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$