Amy Holland focuses her practice on Estate Planning, Family Law issues, and Consumer Bankruptcy. Amy is admitted before the Virginia Supreme Court and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
She is a member of the Virginia State Bar, the Virginia Bar Association, the Virginia Beach Bar Association, and The Military Spouse Juris Doctor Network. Amy is married to a member of the United States Navy.
As a military wife and the mother of a young child, she understands the additional struggles that military families face. Her desire is to help families plan for the future, navigate the legal system with dignity, and restore peace to their lives.
- Juris Doctor, Regent University School of Law (2009)
- B.A., Anderson University (2006), History and Political Science
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Military Spouse Juris Doctor Network
- Virginia Supreme Court
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Rate : $$$