Amy L. Keegan’s practice focuses on employment and labor law matters. Amy has over a decade of experience representing and advising employers on various labor and employment law issues, including terminations, disciplinary and performance issues, investigations, compensation, leave and accommodation, employee benefits, noncompetition agreements and union matters.
Amy also has in-house experience that enables her to provide creative, practical solutions for her clients.
- Advised clients on labor and employment matters, including Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, NLRA, OSHA, WARN and wage and hour issues.
- Handled litigation, mediation and arbitration of employment claims, including administrative claims, charges of discrimination filed with the EEOC and state agencies, and wage and hour claims.
- Drafted employment agreements, noncompetition agreements and severance agreements.
- Conducted training managers and employees on various employment issues.
- Assisted clients with Affirmative Action Plans and OFCCP audits.
- JD, Duke University School of Law, 2002
- BA, History and Political Science, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, summa cum laude, 1999
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Rate : $$$$