Amy Jeon McCullough represents a range of healthcare providers, including health systems, physician practices, and healthcare technology clients, among others.
Her ability to effectively and efficiently navigate the complex healthcare regulatory landscape allows her to provide legal counsel to healthcare providers on federal and state healthcare statutory and regulatory issues, including, Federal and state fraud and abuse laws including the Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, and False Claims Act; corporate practice of medicine and fee splitting; HIPAA and state privacy and security laws; Medicare and Medicaid compliance; reimbursement and billing, including alternative payment models; and telehealth.
Amy provides regulatory diligence support in healthcare transactions including integration options, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions. Her experience includes negotiating and drafting various contractual agreements on behalf of clients including employment agreements, professional services arrangements, and management agreements to name a few.
- J.D., Temple University, 2005
- B.S., University of Illinois, 2001
Admissions : Georgia; Illinois
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Member, 2008-Present
- American Health Lawyers Association, 2008-2018; Young Professionals Council, 2016-2018
- Georgia Asylum & Immigration Network, Vice Chair, 2018-Present; Secretary 2017-2018; Board Member, 2015-Present
- Georgia Bar Association, Health Law Section, Member, 2008-Present
Rate : $$$$