Amy O’Neill is an associate in the Sacramento office of King & Spalding and a member of the firm’s Healthcare practice. Amy’s practice focuses on representing healthcare clients in litigation and complex arbitration.
Amy also has experience working on a significant array of civil litigation matters including those involving trade secret, antitrust/unfair competition, breach of contract, and construction defect claims.
Amy was a full-time judicial extern in the chambers of the Hon. Ronald Robie, of the California Third District Court of Appeal. While in law school, Amy was a comment writer and managing editor for the McGeorge Law Review, a research assistant, and participated in various on campus and off campus organizations. Amy was valedictorian of her class and graduated Order of Coif.
- J.D., McGeorge School of Law
- B.S., California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo
- Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Anthony M. Kennedy Inn of Court
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento
Rate : $$$$