Amy S. Price has extensive experience litigating cases in federal court involving trademark, copyright and patent infringement, and unfair competition. She also assists clients with the selection, procurement, protection, enforcement, and licensing of their intellectual property rights.
Her practice is focused on brand management trademarks, trade dress, patents, copyrights, and music and entertainment industry transactions. She is also well-versed in litigating domain name disputes before the World Intellectual Property Organization and cancellation and opposition proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Additionally, Amy assists clients in the purchase and sale of music assets, including recorded music, music publishing catalogs, and music royalty streams. Such representation includes conducting in-depth copyright and related intellectual property due diligence and drafting and negotiating asset and purchase agreements.
She also represents individuals in terminating their grants of copyright and recapturing copyrights. Amy’s broad industry experience includes music, entertainment, television, film, fashion and apparel, hospitality, restaurants, and consumer products.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2011, cum laude
- B.M., Florida Atlantic University, Music, 2004, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- The Florida Bar Entertainment and Sports Law Section, Member
- Florida Association For Women Lawyers, Member
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Member
Rate : $$$