Amy Royalty represents companies of all sizes, from start-ups to multinational corporations, in the Pacific Northwest and throughout the U.S. on immigration matters. She assists employers in various industries, including high-tech, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and architecture, in hiring foreign national talent and securing temporary work visas and lawful permanent resident status for employees.
Amy handles all types of temporary work visas, including H-1B, TN, L-1, E-1/E-2, E-3 and O-1 petitions. She has extensive experience in the employment-based green card process through PERM labor certification, and handles immigrant petitions for multinational managers and executives, researchers, and individuals of extraordinary ability.
Amy also assists individuals in sponsoring their family members to come to the United States and applying for U.S. citizenship. She provides pro bono legal services through AILA and the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (NWIRP).
Amy is a frequent speaker and author on business immigration topics. She is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), and currently serves as Vice Chair of the AILA-Washington Chapter’s Employment Focus Group.
- University of Virginia
- University of South Carolina
PUBLICATIONS & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- Co-author, Marijuana and Non-Citizens (August, 2018)
- Co-author, No Premium Processing for H-1B Cap Petitions Until September 10, 2018 (March, 2018)
- Co-author, Get Ready for H-1B Cap Filings on April 2, 2018 (January, 2018)
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (Member)
- Washington Technology Industry Association (Member)
- Federal Bar Association (Member)
- Immigration legal services organizations (Volunteer at various local immigration legal clinics)
Rate : $$$