A certified specialist in Civil Trial and Business Litigation Law by The Florida Bar, Amy S. Rubin focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. She has significant experience in handling class action and multidistrict litigation in state and federal courts.
Amy’s practice is diverse encompassing contract disputes, real estate, loan workouts, probate litigation, life, health, disability and ERISA litigation, actions brought under Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act (FDUTPA), Title VII, the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), trade secret and restrictive covenant cases involving non-compete agreements.
She also handles general bank operational litigation matters. Amy was previously the Office Managing Partner of the firm’s West Palm Beach office for five years.
Prior to joining the firm, Amy was a shareholder in a national Amlaw 100 firm and was a member of their Florida management team and served as its Florida litigation chair person. She also spent 10 years with a Florida statewide regional firm and was a member of its management committee and an office managing partner.
Amy served six years as an appointment by the Florida Board of Governors to the Florida Bar Business Litigation Certification Committee and is a regular panelist at the U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida and Palm Beach County Bench and Bar.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- University of Maryland (B.A., with honors)
- Executive Women of the Palm Beaches
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- The Florida Bar, Labor and Employment Section and Trial Section
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
BAR ADMISSIONS : Florida
Rate : $$$