Amy Siegel, Managing Partner of the Century City office, represents motion picture studios, television networks, distribution and production companies, sports organizations and other media clients in all business and legal aspects relating to the acquisition, financing, exploitation and management of media-related assets.
Amy focuses her practice primarily on complex commercial licensing arrangements, with expertise in the use of intellectual property rights in connection with traditional and digital means of exploitation, theme parks and other location based entertainment venues, as well as sports and other live events.
She also has broad experience advising US and international clients on the creation of strategic alliances, project financing and distribution, and industry-specific mergers and acquisitions.
Amy serves on the Diversity Committee in the Century City office. She also spearheads O’Melveny’s unique employee benefits program, ParentWings, which offers one-on-one consulting services to working parents. Amy also devotes significant time to a dynamic pro bono practice.
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, J.D./M.B.A.: cum laude; Sayre Macneil Scholar; Order of the Coif; Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review; St. Thomas More Law Honor Society
- Emory University, B.B.A., Business: Valedictorian Graduate with Highest Distinction; Beta Gamma Sigma; National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Themed Entertainment Association (TEA)
- Women in Sports and Events, Los Angeles (WISE)
- Loyola Law School Mentor Program
- California Spirit Committee, American Cancer Society (2013; 2015)
- American Cancer Society of Los Angeles Young Professionals Committee (2012)
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Syllabus Committee (2009-2014)
Rate : $$$$