Amy E. Vanderwal focuses her practice in the areas of corporate and financial restructuring, insolvency, bankruptcy, and debtors’ and creditors’ rights. Amy has practiced in both Canada and the U.S.
- Counsel to Irving H. Picard, the Securities Investor Protection Act Trustee for the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC.
- Counsel to the Chapter 11 Trustee for the liquidation of Manhattan Investment Fund Ltd. debtors’ counsel in Euro-American Lodging Corp.
- Counsel to ad hoc committees in the Calpine Corp. and Tower Automotive Inc. bankruptcy cases.
- Experience representing commercial lenders providing asset-based loans and senior, mezzanine and second lien financings.
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Brooklyn Law School: Adjunct Professor, Legal Writing
- LL.M., Columbia University School of Law, Harlan Fiske Scholar
- LL.B., Queen’s University (Ontario, Canada)
- B.A.H., Queen’s University (Ontario, Canada)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Ontario, 2002
Rate : $$$