Amy Wollensack is co-chair of the firm’s Private Equity Practice Group and a member of the Corporate Practice Group. She represents private equity and other corporate clients in a wide range of complex transactions including leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, going private transactions, PIPEs, venture capital and growth equity investments, and other transactional matters.
Ms. Wollensack has extensive experience representing clients in domestic and cross border transactions in a broad spectrum of industry sectors, including healthcare, life sciences, technology, entertainment, logistics, media, consumer products, food and beverage, franchise, automotive, software, manufacturing, financial services, agriculture, defense, and hospitality. As a result, she can anticipate and address industry-unique issues that often arise in the transaction process and structure the transactions efficiently.
Ms. Wollensack currently serves as a Young Patron of the Apollo Theater and formerly served on the Young Leadership Committee of Lighthouse International, a leading nonprofit dedicated to fighting vision loss through prevention, treatment and empowerment. She has mentored law students through the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity and serves as a faculty member in the Intensive Transactional Lawyering Program at Benjamin Cardozo Law School.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Medical College of Virginia, MSN, 2002
- University of Richmond, B.S., 1999
Bar Admissions : New York
Memberships and Affiliations :
- Apollo Young Patrons
- Faculty in the Intensive Transactional Lawyering Program, Benjamin Cardozo School of Law
Previous Experience :
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Gastrointestinal Specialists
- Registered Nurse, Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital
- State Legislative Liaison for the Medical College of Virginia
Rate : $$$