An T. Tran represents clients in commercial real estate transactions, including all aspects of acquisition, disposition, financing, and leasing. An has experience representing national and regional lenders in connection with various types of real estate secured lending, including multifamily, homebuilder, industrial, health care, office, and retail projects.
Her recent transactions include a $600 million revolving credit facility to a publicly traded homebuilder, a $200 million credit facility secured by approximately 25 industrial properties, and a $215 million term loan secured by 10 industrial properties. An’s practice also includes handling the real property aspects of corporate transactions.
- Emory University (J.D. with honors 2015; Notes and Comment Editor, Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal);
- The University of Georgia (B.A. in Journalism and History summa cum laude 2012)
BAR ADMISSIONS : admitted in Georgia
- Flowers Foods to acquire Canyon Bakehouse for $205 million
- Wells Fargo provides $425 million senior unsecured term loan and revolving credit facility to real estate investment, development, and management company
- Adecco Group acquires General Assembly Space, Inc. for $412.5 million
- Wells Fargo provides $215 million term loan secured by 10 industrial properties
- Wells Fargo provides $110 million loan for construction of 303-unit multifamily building San Francisco, California
- Trillist Companies affiliate refinances luxury apartment project in Atlanta, GA
- R. Patrick Marston sells portfolio of seven medical office buildings in Florida to Healthcare Trust of America
- PNC Bank provides $53.3 million construction loan secured by multifamily project in Carrollton, Texas
- Randstad acquires Monster for $429 million.
Rate : $$$