Ms. Ana Causo concentrates her practice in the disciplines of insurance defense litigation, commercial litigation, and business litigation. She represents the firm’s clients on all facets of litigation, from initial pre-trial strategy through discovery, motion practice, settlement negotiations, and trial.
Ms. Causo’s greatest professional accomplishment is the feeling of satisfaction each time she extensively prepares for court and utilizes her savvy abilities to argue motions that successfully help her clients achieve positive results.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Florida International University, B.A., 2012
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS : The Florida Bar, 2016
- University of Miami School of Law Books and Buddies Participant
- Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office Intern 2014
- Big Brothers Big Sisters 2012-2013
Rate : $$$