Ana Gabriela Urizar is an Associate Attorney at Fragomen’s New York office, where she focuses her practice on corporate immigration law and assists clients with a variety of complex employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions.
Ana Gabriela advises large multinational corporations in the technology, advertising and marketing industries, and has experience assisting clients in the financial services, banking, arts and manufacturing sectors.
During law school, Ana Gabriela interned with the Kathryn O. Greenberg Immigration Justice Clinic and the Immigration Unit of the New York Legal Assistance Group.
Ana Gabriela’s pro bono efforts have included participating in workshops for Citizenship Now! and legal clinics for the New York State Bar Association.
She has also helped clients prepare U-visa applications through the non-profit organization, Her Justice.
Ana Gabriela speaks English and Spanish.
- Prepared applications for all stages of the employment-based permanent residency process, including PERM Labor Certification, recruitment, I-140 petitions and Adjustment of Status.
- Extensive experience preparing all types of Requests for Evidence, including immigrant and nonimmigrant visas.
- Prepared nonimmigrant visa petitions (e.g., H-1B, H-1B extensions, L-1A, L-1B, L Blanket, J, TN/TD, F, H-2B and E visas).
- Conducted legal research on a variety of immigration issues, including H-2B visas, administrative processing (SAO) and NAFTA.
- Drafted support letters and prepared employer-sponsored and self-sponsored immigration petitions for employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas (e.g., OR, O-1, L-1, EB-1, EB-2, etc.) for high-skilled and corporate foreign nationals.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law | Juris Doctor, 2017
- Syracuse University | Bachelor of Arts, 2013
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$