Anastasia Herasimovich is an associate in the Firm’s Global Banking, Finance, Major Projects and Real Estate practice groups. Most recently Ms. Herasimovich worked at the United Nations (UN) in Belarus, advising the government and the UN on high-level strategy development and providing expert support in relation to public-private partnerships (P3).
Ms. Herasimovich also spent two years in Moscow where she worked on several projects and transactions involving top Russian companies. She previously served as a member of Capital Power Corporation’s in-house legal team, where she assisted with large acquisitions of power plants and other infrastructure projects.
She has also been on a detailed assignment in Switzerland, advising an investment bank on Russian project finance transactions. Having worked in the United States, Great Britain, Switzerland, Russia and Belarus, Ms. Herasimovich brings a variety of experience to the Firm. She is also a strong supporter of the Firm’s pro bono efforts.
Ms. Herasimovich focuses on representing various actors on international and domestic aspects of infrastructure development, construction, public-private partnerships (P3), project finance, real estate, foreign investment and cross-border finance.
Ms. Herasimovich also has capital markets experience assisting investment banks and issuers, including major Russian oil and gas companies, in connection with public offerings. Ms. Herasimovich regularly advises clients in the United States and foreign jurisdictions.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D. International Law) (2010)
- Northwestern University School of Law (LL.M. Honors) (2008)
- Swarthmore College (B.A. Political Science and German) (2006)
- European Humaninties University (Bachelor’s Degree Law magna cum laude) (2005)
- Illinois~United States (2011)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Section on Business Law & International Law
- American Bar Association – Corporate Social Responsibility Steering Committee
- American Bar Association – Russia/Eurasia Steering Committee, Co-chair
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Northwestern University Law School – Global Connection Committee
Rate : $$$