Anat Maytal focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and employment and labor law in both state and federal courts. She draws upon her extensive experience in legal research and writing to provide thorough advice and in-depth analysis for her clients.
- Represented a pharmaceutical corporation in a litigation matter brought by a minority shareholder and secured a complete dismissal of the action following a motion to dismiss or in the alternative for summary judgment, and a motion for sanctions.
- Assisted in representing an employer in business competition litigation involving the enforcement of restrictive covenants and trade secrets misappropriation by researching and analyzing complex legal issues, drafting court documents, and interviewing the employer’s staff in preparation for litigation and subsequent FINRA arbitration.
- Represented private fund engaged in providing asset-based commercial loans in dual state court proceedings in dispute brought by a borrower. Was involved in the drafting of exhaustive dispositive and non-dispositive motions, depositions, and appeals before the Appellate Division for the Second Judicial Department.
- American Bar Association
- Commission on Disability Rights
- Business Law Section
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Bar Association: President (2014 to 2018)
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 2009; Litigation and Dispute Resolution Concentration with Honors; Executive Editor, Public Interest Law Journal
- B.A., Harvard University, 2005, cum laude
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2010
Rate : $$$