Anders W. Lindberg is the Practice Group Leader for the firm’s Professional Liability Practice Group. Mr. Lindberg focuses his practice in the areas of professional liability defense, employment litigation, and general litigation.
For almost twenty years, he has successfully represented large health systems in complex employment litigation involving wrongful termination, alleged workplace discrimination and other human rights violations, and harassment.
He has successfully tried these and other cases in both state and federal courts, as well as before the Human Rights Commission. Additionally, he has handled numerous medical professional liability cases and complex litigation for several local businesses as well as international corporations.
- Represented several of West Virginia’s largest employers in matters involving employment matters. Clients include large health systems and automotive manufacturers.
- Successfully won jury verdicts on behalf of physicians and other medical care providers in medical malpractice cases involving permanent injuries and death
- Represented numerous long term care facilities and assisted living facilities in approximately 100 separate wrongful death actions brought by families of deceased former residents
- Obtained summary judgment in numerous deliberate intent actions on behalf of large manufacturers, a major chemical company, oil and gas companies and retailers
- Obtained summary judgments on behalf of numerous real estate companies and numerous realtors in alleged breach of fiduciary duty to purchasers of real estate and alleged realtor malpractice
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.A. Marshall University
- Former Member-Board of Governors, West Virginia State Bar
- Past Chairman-Executive Committee, West Virginia State Bar’s Young Lawyer’s Section
- Past President, Young Lawyer Division, West Virginia Bar Association
- Former Member, Executive Council, West Virginia Bar Association
- Moot Court Board, West Virginia University College of Law
- Graduated magna cum laude, Marshall University
- Leadership West Virginia, Class of 2013
- Huntington Area Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$